Hello ladies and gents.

PLEASE TRY TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I MARKED IN BOLD LETTERS !!!

AFTER AND IF PEOPLE HELP ME I WILL COMPILE ALL INFO AND MAKE A COMPLETE CARDING GUIDE !!!!

BASIC INFO:
Given that X-Mass just passed, SWIM got some money and bought a brand new 10" netbook. He bought it with cash down, no ID, no personal info and least ammount of camera footage of his face in a very crowded and frequented electronics shop.

You may ask why ? Well : SWIM doesnt trust proxy or anonymizers and doesnt want to be paranoid, because he is about to join the carding business.

Enough BS said.

I have a totally VIRGIN notebook with no history or any personal info. I own another one on which I do my private work/check mails and such and will never put in anything that could link me to the new notebook into it. So Im point blank close to anonymity. I connect to the internet from wi-fi hotspots. Randomly through my town. Cafe's/shops/bars/pubs/clubs so no ISP tie to my home connection since I will not use this notebook anywhere around my house. Also I own and daily actively use a car for transportation and I can and park it near wi-fi hotspots and connect anonymously to them without even entering some of the places (cafes etc.)

WHAT I WANT :
I need money. Life if hard and I need to buy a new car and pay for shit so I need to do something easy and quick ....after hours of reading and searching forums I dediced the least risk is in the carding business.

HOW TO ACHIEVE IT:
I NEED A LOT OF HELP from you all on tuxedo crew!
I need FEEDBACK, info, experiences and ideeas, advice ...anything u can all offer but PLEASE KEEP IT TO THE TOPIC AND DONT SPAM/FLAME pointlessly !!! BE MATURE
(PS: I will discriminate now but : I DO NOT NEED 15 years old posting here UNLESS they can really provide something useful. THIS AINT A KIDS PLAYGROUND its a BUSINESS PLAN !!!!!)

1.GETTING CARD DATA
I need to get some data. **************************** So I read slim's and other threads and will start aproaching vendors. I expect to be scammed at least a couple of times till I get to the real vendors and I will try getting to a real one and not a nigerian terrorist dumbf***.

I thought about IRC .. and ICQ trades
Payment method. I believe WMZ is best and safest. Plus I know a place in my town (more of em) where I can come to this office. ******************************(no ID/cameras/small shop/all legit so far)

Any other good payment method ? any bad experiences/problems with WMZ anyone so far?

LIBERTY aint a choice for me so far...limited vendor acces in my place of the world. IM IN EUROPE BTW.

OPTION NR1.:

My plan is to **************************

c.) *****************************

WHAT DO I NEED TO ENCODE ON THE CARDS?
better said what is all the info i need to buy ?
Is TRACK 1 + 2 all I need ? What is TRACK 3 for ? DO I NEED TRACK 3 ?
the only thing I need next is the PIN ********************************. Right ?

****************** some ATM's ...
which is best ?
1.) During day ? with some fake moustache + glasses/sunglasses + baseball cap disguise in clothes used ONLY for ATM withdrawal of stolen cards in case of street cameras plus cuz of the ATM cameras.

2.) During night ? either similar disguise or even try a full face black mask (like bank robbers use)

MY QUESTION ABOUT ATM CAMERS :
Do the cameras provide live feed to anyone ? I mean is it possible that *******at night with a obvious disguise that some security guy in an office ******* cuz at 4am the rate of ATM using ppl is like 1in 20mins ************* the only ATM from 20 which he follows at his security monitoring office and call the cops *********** ?
AM I PARANOID or is this really possible ?

************ the MSR card encoder and it takes time to get it order it recieve it bla bla ...also I think its harder to buy TRACKS w PIN and it will be more than likely I get scammed first times.

So it goes like this: ***********************

ANYTHING I FORGOT ABOUT ? ANY MISSING PIECES OF PUZZLE IN MY PLAN ?

PS QUESTIONS:
1.) Any possibility that the ATM would reject a pre-paid VISA ? or recognize it has a non prepaid (not 121 track) and block it and alert security ?
2.) Any chance ***************** so easily ?? or any other info I need ?
3.) Any chance the ATM records VISUAL VIDEO/IMAGE of the used card ? I mean if it has any name on it but the tracks been changed ...can they see the card ****** and the name ?
4.) Since CHIP (like in phone cards) cards are getting more popular ...and chance some ATM only accept cards w/CHIPS ?

OPTION NR2.:

1.)Buy CVV
2.)Register paypal with it
3.)launder the money through transfers
4.)collect it ... HOW ?

1.) So in this option I guess (from what I read earlier) ******** the info written on the card.
the ex: 4408 **** **** **** ///cardholder name ///expire date ///and actual CVV code 333

AM I CORRECT ?
2.) Long time ago *********** and this info was enough if I recall right. No other ID's I had to provide. AM I RIGHT ? or **********

3.) THE MOST IMPORTANT PART :
LAUNDERING the money ...making it dissapear. (move it somehow so that EUROPOL/INTERPOL wont know it got to my real account or think it got there like kind of legally)

options :
Am I too naive if I hope that theres a simple way to do this ?

a.) I think the cleanest once in a lifetime way ..make an EBAY auction ***************************...lets say 10iphones ...and use the new clean notebook with a fake buyer account to win this auction and ************** through paypal ... *****some shit to a drophouse ...lets say 2 bricks ..which ******** at the post office/DHL and if cops come asking me bout money I say I did legit biz ...sent items when i got the money since I have post reciepts etc.

PRETTY DANGROUS huh ? do you recommend it ?
PS: *********** !!! since cops would kill me cuz its bizzare if this happens like 4 times to me on auctions and they will know.

b.) REGULAR BASIS fraud
Make paypal ..load it with stolen card money…launder through planetwm.com ….move to WMZ …pass through 5 fake WMZ account then Exchange again through planetwm.com …. Send to paypal …******* and withdraw … I dont think its safe …(i mean cops notice the money passed 5 guys but ********** ..L any suggestions ..PLS ******* CASHOUT ANONYMOUSLY/SAFE ???

Offshore anonymus bank accounts …with no name and no name ATM card send to drophouse ? Any ideas ? Places they dont ask for ID ?? I didnt find any yet all want some ID and I wont risk buying and providing them a fake ID

c.) buying virtually untraceable online stuff
lets say a.) WOW game cards KEYS ..sent after payment to e-mail instantly ...***************** ...becasue when they realize its fraud they already sent keys to email. too late
You think they can than go and block the sent keys ? SWIM would sell them to friends and friends friends for good profit. Any chance they could track the keys and the location the go to ? and stalk the ppl and get to me ???
SUGGESTIONS are welcome. and experience w this too

b.)paying football/soccer sites providing tips/picks for sport betting ..where the sport analysts they have have 90+% accuracy on predicting football results...cuz they make a living with this and they and lots of people bet on their predictions. They have experts in these fields. Most such sites cost 50$ per week of predictions (but they suck ....you lose money ...I tried on my own cash and didnt win) But I saw a couple where the predictions cost a LOT ...something like 400-1000$ per 1 single game result prediction. So IT HAS TO BE ACCURATe

Idea is to pay these with stolen cards. Recieve by email or read them online and place bets on the expensive bought picks (***********) and I can only bet 50$ per game from my REAL gamble account ..the only trace for cops is my own eyes which saw the results .If I get predictions for free ..any accuracy over 50% would make me money since I dont invest in the tips and **********.

Any experience w this ?

THIS IS ALL SO FAR CUZ MY BRAIN IS GETTING EMPTY OF IDEAS ...NEED HELP
Suggestions ..anything ...good working carding forums/ irc chanels/ vendors/ reliable card info sellers/ MSR sellers/ ideas on CASHOUT / your experience / succesfull cashout stories ..ANYTHING PLS

I NEED MONEY ...
as i said if this works I will post a complete working (for a change) IDIOTS GUIDE TO CARDING and help all others.

THANK YOU A LOT